Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Short's Brewery Hits Bottling



Another fantastic Craft brewery in Michigan has made their nectar available in bottles. Short's Brewery from Bellaire joined the market officially today at one in the afternoon. I learned of this in one of my local craft brew stores picking up the six cases of Bell's I plan to share with as many as possible this weekend in Virginia. Speaking with the manager, he mentioned that they just went on sale an hour before I arrived, which confirms that somehow I was removed from their email list, because I heard nothing of it, but that's another story.

Currently available is the Pandemonium Pale Ale, The Bellaire Brown and Huma-Lupa Licious IPA. More variety is in the works but inside word has it that the folks over at Short's either had trouble or were still learning about the labeling machine and had to cut their delivery stock to stores.

I have yet to make it to the brewery itself but have heard nothing but excessive praise for the beers they have. I also heard you want to bring a DD with you because the cops love them some beer fans.

www.shortsbrewing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment