Tuesday, June 30, 2009



...

The last time I sat in Frankenmuth brewery, I was sitting across from this chick who I kinda had a thing for. We were just in the beginning of this "thing" and she decided to come along for a little camping trip some friends and I had. We all decided to stop into Frankenmuth Brewery for a little r&r and abv. I cant remember what I ate or the beers I had, I do remember being nervous about picking up the check (was this one of those situations where I should pay for both of us?). I ended up paying for both of us and marrying the chick. The brewery has seen its shares of setbacks. In 1996 the brewery was introduced to a tornado. The tornado won, and took all the beer. The brewery remained a victim until 2003 when a new facility was built. Then in November of 2006, the building became a ghost town when the owners could not refinance the $4 million loan. Now, nearly three years later, the site that has been home to a number of breweries for almost 150 years will reopen to the public this Wednesday once again as Frankenmuth Brewery.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment